1. Each win gets 2 points. No tie as we will have OOPSE (One over per side). 1 point
for a wash out or no match.
2. Top 2 teams from both groups advance to the semifinals. Winner Group A Vs Runner
up Group B will play the first semi finals. Winner Group B Vs Runner up Group A
will play the second semi finals.
3. In case Delhi and Mumbai qualify for the Semi Finals they will always play at home. So the first semifinals will be in Delhi (as they have already qualified) and the second semi finals will be played in Mumbai.
4. Rankings in groups will be decided by points, if the points are same then on
net run rate, if the net run rate is same, then head to head, if head to head is
a wash out then the no of 6’s hit.
5. Should the ball bounce twice before reaching the batsman, it will be given as
a NO BALL and the batting side will receive 1 extra run. However, there will be
NO Free Hit opportunity given to the batting side.